Note that the templating engine in use will try to alert you of mistakes made, however this may not always happen.
So, make sure you test the emails to catch any mistakes you may have made.
In case things don’t look right, reset the template and start over.
A reset button will appear after saving your first customization.
Here you can add or edit payment methods supported by the plugin.
NOTE: In the basic edition we support PayPal only and is not limited in anyway, for more options checkout our premium version.
注意:在基本版中,我们仅支持PayPal,无论如何不受任何限制,更多选项请查看我们的高级版。 p>
blockquote>
PAYPAL
贝宝 p>
First ensure that you have selected a currency that is PayPal supported, next proceed.
首先请确保您选择的是贝宝支持的货币,然后继续。
1. Check the enable field.
1.检查启用字段。
2. Provide your email associated to your PayPal account.
2.提供与您的PayPal帐户关联的电子邮件。
3. Set the title field.
3.设置标题字段。
This value is used for the Payment operator selection in the front-end.
此值用于前端中的“付款”运算符选择。
4. If you are still in the planning stages, check “Sandbox”.
4.如果您仍处于计划阶段,请选中“沙盒”。
This will allow you to test before going live.
这样您就可以在上线之前进行测试。
5. Next save.
5.下一步保存。 p>
Error log tab
错误日志标签 h4>
Any errors encountered during the normal operations of the plugin will be logged here.
在插件正常运行期间遇到的任何错误都将记录在这里。
This can be useful if something isn’t working, such as emails failing, payments rejected by a payment operator etc. The error log is cleared periodically or can also be cleared manually after viewing.
如果某些功能无法正常工作(例如电子邮件失败,付款操作员拒绝付款等),此功能将非常有用。错误日志会定期清除,也可以在查看后手动清除。 p>
Assets tab
“资产”标签 h4>
Third party CSS and JavaScript files registered by the plugin can be disabled here.
该插件注册的第三方CSS和JavaScript文件可以在此处禁用。
This is useful in case there are third party plugins or themes causing a conflict because they too include the same libraries.
如果存在第三方插件或主题引起冲突的情况,这很有用,因为它们也包含相同的库。
Generally, we do not recommend you disable any assets because sometimes the versions may differ and this will cause Calendarista to function incorrectly.
通常,我们不建议您禁用任何资产,因为有时版本可能会有所不同,这将导致Calendarista无法正常运行。 p>
Some of the options worth a mention:
值得一提的一些选项:
1. A setting noteworthy mentioning is “Debug mode”.
1.值得一提的设置是“调试模式”。
This option when will include the full uncompiled versions of the client-side libraries.
该选项何时将包括客户端库的完整未编译版本。
This may help sometimes when debugging issues.
有时在调试问题时可能会有所帮助。
2. The calendar used in the front-end can also be themed here.
2.前端中使用的日历也可以在此处设置主题。
Simply select one from the various available themes in the “Calendar themes” field.
只需从“日历主题”字段中的各种可用主题中选择一个即可。
Currently we include a single theme to keep the plugin size compact.
目前,我们只包含一个主题以使插件尺寸紧凑。
3. Set the URL to a Font file using the Font-Family URL field.
3.使用“字体家族URL”字段将URL设置为字体文件。
The font-family name itself needs to be set in the services page, styles tab.
字体系列名称本身需要在“服务”页面的“样式”选项卡中进行设置。 p>
SALES
销售 h4>
The sales page is where you can view bookings that sold.
在销售页面上,您可以查看已售出的预订。
These are bookings made from services that have payment enabled and a valid cost amount.
这些是通过启用了付款和有效费用金额的服务进行的预订。
Free bookings are excluded from this list.
免费预订不包括在此列表中。 p>
In addition to sales being listed, you can also view details of the booking and request payment for “unpaid” ones.
除了列出销售以外,您还可以查看预订的详细信息并请求“未付款”的付款。
This will send an invoice to the user to solicit payment or you can confirm payment in case you are collecting payment offline.
这样会将发票发送给用户以请求付款,或者如果您要离线收款,也可以确认付款。 p>
In addition, you can also view the appointment.
此外,您还可以查看约会。 p>
APPOINTMENTS
任命 h4>
From the appointments page, all appointments made will be displayed in a calendar view.
在约会页面上,所有已完成的约会将显示在日历视图中。
Additionally, selecting an appointment on any particular date, you will be able to view and cancel or delete the appointment.
此外,选择任何特定日期的约会,您将可以查看和取消或删除约会。 p>
TRANSLATIONS
翻译 h4>
Editing text is possible from the plugins services page.
可以在“插件服务”页面上编辑文本。
After selecting a service, head on to the Text tab and edit any piece of string that is to be seen in the front-end.
选择服务后,转到“文本”选项卡,然后编辑将在前端看到的任何字符串。
However, while it allows you a quick way to modify text, this may not always be convenient especially if you plan to support multiple languages.
但是,虽然它可以让您快速修改文本,但可能并不总是很方便,尤其是如果您计划支持多种语言。 p>
But do keep in mind, if you plan to create translation files, then in this case you will need to reset text strings in the “Text” tab mentioned above.
但是请记住,如果您打算创建翻译文件,那么在这种情况下,您将需要在上述“文本”标签中重置文本字符串。 p>
Calendarista stores its language files in the plugins “languages” folder, i.e. wp-content\plugins\calendarista\languages.
Calendarista将其语言文件存储在“语言”插件文件夹中,即wp-content \ plugins \ calendarista \ languages。 p>
After creating your .mo and .po files, usually done through a third-party application such as poEdit, ensure that the file is named based on the domain “calendarista” followed by a dash, and then the locale.
在创建.mo和.po文件后(通常通过第三方应用程序(例如poEdit)完成此操作),请确保该文件是根据域“ calendarista”,后接破折号和区域设置来命名的。 p
p>
>
The locale is the language code and/or country.
语言环境是语言代码和/或国家/地区。
For example, the locale for German is ‘de_DE’, and the locale for Danish is ‘da_DK’.
例如,德语的语言环境为“ de_DE”,丹麦语的语言环境为“ da_DK”。 p>
So, for instance, if we were to translate to Danish, the .mo and .po files should be named “calendarista-da_DK.mo” and “calendarista-da_DK.po”.
因此,例如,如果我们要翻译成丹麦语,则.mo和.po文件应分别命名为“ calendarista-da_DK.mo”和“ calendarista-da_DK.po”。 p>
As we issue updates, you are responsible for maintaining your language files updated.
在我们发布更新时,您有责任维护语言文件的更新。
This makes saving your language files within the plugins languages folder quite a chore, hence we recommend you to instead store your new language files at the following location: /wp-content/languages/calendarista/
这使得将语言文件保存在plugins文件夹中非常麻烦,因此我们建议您将新的语言文件存储在以下位置:/ wp-content / languages / calendarista / p>
This has the advantage of you not having to worry about when updates are available as the language resource is stored outside the plugin directory.
其优点是您不必担心何时有可用更新,因为语言资源存储在插件目录之外。 p>